HP782BT DMR TWO-WAY RADIOS
The Hytera HP782BT (Blue Tooth) DMR of radios and repeaters is the culmination of this experience and spirit of innovation. The HP782BT DMR handheld radios are the next-generation in creative style and functionality that elevates the industry standards in professional digital two-way radios.
The Hytera HP782BT features a 2.4″ TFD-LCD display and full keypad that support a wide variety of functions, a 24-hour Lithium Polymer battery, GPS, BT status, and industry-leading audio performance. Built-in Bluetooth enables connectivity to wireless accessories.
The Hytera HP782BT (Blue Tooth) are state-of-the-art two-way radios, providing a more efficient and reliable experience with loud and clear audio, long battery life, intuitive user interface, remarkable portability, and ruggedness.
HP782BT DMR Two-Way Radios
- Louder and Clearer Audio Hytera provides industry-leading audio quality through a large 36mm forward-facing optimized speaker that provides up to 93dB of loudness, and AI-based voice enhancement with deep learning ability that can accurately extract voice from noise in real time and decreases unwanted background noises as loud as 30db.
Water-porting technology quickly drains water out of speaker cavity to maintain audio clarity.
- Thinner and Lighter An optimized mechanical design with advanced materials, a 4.3mm speaker, and a lightweight lithium polymer battery delivers a compact radio only 29.5mm thick that weighs less than 11 ounces.
- Higher Level of Ruggedness The HP7 Series is fully compliant with the IP68 and MIL-STD- 810 G standards. It is dustproof, impervious to water jets, submersible to a depth of 2 meters for 4 hours, and can stand up to drop shock testing at 2 meters. The HP7 Series anti- magnetic speaker does not attract magnetic metal dust and shavings.
- Enhanced Worker Safety The HP7 Series radios are designed for worker safety with an easy access emergency button, emergency calling, and priority interrupt. Lone Worker prompts the user to press a key or speak to indicate they are safe. Man Down allows the radio to automatically enter emergency mode when the radio is inclined at a pre-set angle or remains motionless.
- Longer Battery Life The latest in lithium polymer technology is used to power the HP7 Series radios for excellent performance. The battery is light and small, achieving a shift life of 24 hours on high transmit power with a duty cycle of 5/5/90.
- Clear and Bright Display The HP782 features a 2.4-inch, 240×300 HD TFT-LCD display with up to 10 lines of content and an intuitive nine-grid interface. The display supports 262,000 colors, and is clearly visible in sunlight.
- Simplified Navigation
The app icons are arranged in a nine-grid layout, making visual recognition more intuitive. The menu layers are simplified and streamlined so users can easily change settings and adjust features.
- Clear Notifications and Information Display
On the home screen, the HP782 displays time and contact alias/ID, and can display two notifications simultaneously. The radio supports notifications of emergency calls, missed calls, call alerts, and new messages, and users can preview message contents.
The dialing interface supports selection of individual calls, group calls, PSTN / PABX phone dialing, fast dialing, and channel switching (CPS selection configuration).
The call interface displays call status (digital / analog, encryption status, recording status, call transfer, etc.), contact alias / ID, contact address, call duration, and speaker location information.
- Multiple User Profiles
The HP782 supports four User Profiles that can be selected according to the scenario and set the corresponding tone, volume, vibration, and more. For example, profiles can match the environment, such as indoors or outdoors, or in a meeting.
- Interface Switcher
The HP782 interface features an Interface Switcher that allows users to easily to switch between the home screen and up to three frequently used interfaces. This makes it easy to view or perform feature settings on these interfaces for efficient operations and to ensure rapid response in critical situations.
- Dynamic Calls
The HP782 allows users to manually dial without switching the dialing mode. In the dialing interface, users can select a private, group, or PSTN/PABX call. In addition to the contact alias/ID, the radio also displays call status (including call mode, encryption status, recording status, and call forwarding status), contact address, and call duration.
- Text Messaging and Conversational SMS
The HP782 supports sending private and group text messages. Messages can be typed freeform or the user can send and receive a variety of preprogrammed messages.
The short message is displayed in the form of a dialog box, along with the message and sender details. The interactive mode is more intuitive, and the message sending and receiving is simple and efficient.