HP682BT DMR HANDHELD RADIOS
The Hytera HP682BT (Blue Tooth) DMR Handheld radios and repeater systems are the culmination of this experience and spirit of innovation. The HP682BT of DMR handheld radios is the next generation in creative style and functionality that elevates the industry standard in professional digital two-way radios.
The Hytera HP682BT DMR radios empower employees in customer service or severe working environments with efficient and reliable communications.
The Hytera HP682BT (Blue Tooth) is the new state-of-the-art, providing a more efficient and reliable experience with loud and clear audio, longer battery life, intuitive user interface, extended range, remarkable portability, and ruggedness.
The HP682BT of DMR handheld radios has Built-in Bluetooth that supports both audio and data and enables connectivity to wireless accessories.
- Louder and Clearer Audio Hytera provides industry-leading audio quality through a large forward-facing speaker, and AI- based voice enhancement with deep learning ability that can accurately extract voice from noise in real time and decreases unwanted background noises as loud as 30db.
- Thinner and Lighter An optimized mechanical design with advanced materials, and a lightweight lithium polymer battery delivers a compact radio that weighs less than 10 ounces.
- Enhanced Worker Safety The HP6 Series radios are designed for worker safety with a programmable emergency button, emergency calling, and priority interrupt. Lone Worker prompts the user to press a key or speak to indicate they are safe. Man Down allows the radio to automatically enter emergency mode when the radio is inclined at a pre-set angle or remains motionless.
- Longer Battery LifeThe latest in lithium polymer technology is used to power the HP6 Series radios for excellent performance. The battery is light and small, achieving a shift life of 20 hours on high transmit power with a duty cycle of 5/5/90.
- Higher Level of Ruggedness The HP6 Series is fully compliant with the IP67 and MIL-STD- 810 G standards. It is dustproof, water resistant, and can stand up to drop shock testing at 2 meters. The HP6 Series anti-magnetic speaker does not attract magnetic metal dust and shavings.
- Clear and Bright Display The HP682 features a 1.8” 160×128 LCD display with 65,536 colors and 6 lines of content. The clear and bright LCD display provides a wide variety of status, configuration, and notification information.
- Simplified Navigation The app icons are arranged in a six-grid layout, making visual recognition more intuitive. The menu layers are simplified and streamlined so users can easily change settings and adjust features.
- Clear Notifications and Information Display On the home screen, the HP682 displays time and contact alias/ID, and can display two notifications simultaneously. The radio supports notifications of emergency calls, missed calls, call alerts, and new messages, and users can preview message contents.
The dialing interface supports selection of individual calls, group calls, PSTN / PABX phone dialing, fast dialing, and channel switching (CPS selection configuration).
The call interface displays call status (digital / analog, encryption status, recording status, call transfer, etc.), contact alias / ID, contact address, call duration, and speaker location information.
- Multiple User Profiles The HP682 supports four User Profiles that can be selected according to the scenario and set the corresponding tone, volume, vibration, and more. For example, profiles can match the environment, such as indoors or outdoors, or in a meeting.
- Interface Switcher The HP682 interface features an Interface Switcher that allows users to easily to switch between the home screen and up to three frequently used interfaces. This makes it easy to view or perform feature settings on these interfaces for efficient operations and to ensure rapid response in critical situations.
- Dynamic Calls The HP682 allows users to manually dial without switching the dialing mode. In the dialing interface, users can select a private, group, or PSTN/PABX call. In addition to the contact alias/ID, the radio also displays call status (including call mode, encryption status, recording status, and call forwarding status), contact address, and call duration.
- Text Messaging and Conversational SMS The HP682 supports sending private and group text messages. Messages can be typed freeform or the user can send and receive a variety of preprogrammed messages.
The short message is displayed in the form of a dialog box, along with the message and sender details. The interactive mode is more intuitive, and the message sending and receiving is simple and efficient.