Tait TM9356 Dual Band Single Head
The TM9356 Dual Band mobile provides dual frequency band capability for DMR Tier 2 and conventional analog solutions. The TM9356 dual Band enables you to make and receive calls on either VHF or UHF radios from a single control head.
For analog operation, the TM9356 Dual Band Mobile can also be configured as a cross band repeater.
Choose either the large control head with built-in 3W speaker, or the handheld control head option. 10W or 15W loudspeakers are available for either option.
Improve workforce safety with smart features such as Location Services, Tait GeoFencing, and Lone Worker functionality .
Tait TM9356 Dual Band Series
- TM9356 features to improve workforce safety
- Lone Worker as standard
- Tait GeoFencing Automation Radios can automatically take a range of actions based on location, such as change modes, send messages, hazardous area alert, activate lone worker features, or activate radio I/Os to turn lights on
- Improve your organization’s efficiency Text messaging for enhanced and unambiguous communications
- Easy, flexible installation Install one control head to operate two radio bodies
- Designed to perform in demanding environments Wide power control 1:25 ratio (25W)
- Voice communications delivering on operational needs
- VHF and UHF dual band capability
- Flexible and Easy to Use
Channel Authorization for DMR Tier 2 and Tier 3 gives users confidence their call will be heard
- Easy fleet management
The industry-leading Tait EnableFleet configuration management system gives you visibility and control of your fleet from a single secure source, making it faster, easier and more affordable to update and optimize the performance of your fleet
- Data Services
Embedded data for location
- Color Options
TM9356 mobile Hand Held Control heads are available in black, yellow, green and red, and Large Control Heads in black, yellow, and green
- Complete package with options and accessories portfolio Audio accessories are available including microphones, speakers and a remote kit for hands-free operation in the car
- Quad-Mode for a simple migration
Each TM9356 is capable of four different modes: Analog Conventional, MPT-1327, DMR Tier 2, and DMR Tier 3.
- Tait Unified Vehicle Ready
Both new and existing TM9356s can be upgraded with Tait Unified Vehicles, which loads your mobile radio with more computing power, WiFi, wireless broadband, and more.
- A range of configurable models and accessories
The TM9356 has a range of control heads, including a Hand Held Control Head or a Large Control Head.
- Increased Worker Safety
Emergency calls have priority access to the network, and crystal-clear voice helps users to understand each other.
- Increased Business Efficiency
Location Services helps you pinpoint the location of a problem and find nearby staff who can help, improving response time.
- Tait Tough
The TM9356 has a rugged build with an IP54 rating, water-resistant control head, and exceeds relevant MIL-STD-810G tests for vibration, shock, humidity, and more.