HYTERA PDC760 MULTI-MODE ADVANCED RADIO (DMR-LTE)
PDC760 Multi-mode Advanced Radio is a revolutionary device that was designed with the private radio network industry in mind. The first of its kind to offer a truly convergent platform for critical voice communications and broadband data services, this innovative development marks a significant milestone within the two-way radio communications industry. The PDC760 supports multi-mode communications across a wide range of scenarios, whether it’s daily business operations or emergency response, broadband or narrowband, public or private networks, the PDC760 can meet all your communications needs. The PDC760 offers users a unified communications experience with a rich selection of applications and high-level data security; the radio is built to handle any critical communications situation and improve operational efficiency. The ergonomic design combined with a rugged chassis and touchscreen display support a new sensory experience to meet a diverse set of communications requirements which allows users to improve situational awareness in order to respond and achieve quickly and effectively.
Hytera’s PDC760 Multi-mode Advanced Radio delivers excellent situational awareness by intelligently detecting the surrounding environment, providing alerts and acquiring data in real time. Communicating continuously with back-end systems, you can improve your operational effectiveness with instant feedback and informed decision making. The PDC760 will become an extension of your senses, assuring your safety and enhancing your response with on-demand services.
Whenever and wherever you are operating, the PDC760 is always your best communication assistant and offers an excellent voice communication experience. Seamlessly switching between networks, the intelligent device manages multiple communication modes, presented in a dedicated, user-friendly interface, to ensure a seamless communication experience.
Security of personnel and your voice or data transmissions is critical no matter the application. Utilizing multiple encryption and authentication technologies to fully protect the radio system, data storage, data transmission, device control, effectively prevent malware attacks, illegal operation and data interception. The PDC760 is designed to provide complete and secure control of your communications adopting an effective link between the radio and back-end systems.
- Broadband and Narrowband Converged
Narrowband can switch between digital and analog operation while broadband supports all available mobile networks. The two systems collaborate to guarantee smooth communications.
- Crystal Clear Critical Voice
Advanced audio technology, such as triple mic noise suppression, acoustic echo cancellation and wind noise suppression ensure you can receive and transmit clear voice communications even in noisy environments.
- Multiple Security Assurances
The PDC760 supports authentication and both software and hardware encryption to prevent voice and data theft. The management system monitors the radio in real-time and the device can be stunned, killed, or data erased if there is any user abnormality.
- Quick Charging
Equipped with the latest in smart battery technology, the PDC760 delivers quick charging, three times faster than regular batteries. 80% of the battery’s capacity can be charged in just 30 minutes while a full charge can be achieved in 1 hour.
- Open APIs to Enrich Services and Applications
Secondary Development Kits (SDKs) are available to third-party developers allowing organizations to customize applications to meet the unique demands of their users. Consequently, all mobile resources can be integrated into this single work platform allowing for customization that turns your PDC760 Multi-mode Advanced Radio into your smart mobile device.
- Customized Network Priority
You can set priorities of varied networks based on your requirements. If there are services from different networks at the same time, the radio first processes the one from the network with higher priority. The service from the network with higher priority can interrupt the one from the network with lower priority. It guarantees that you can pick up every important call.
Interactive Design Features
Mission Critical UI Design
- High Resolution Touchscreen
- One Hand Operation
- Smart Keys & Programmable Keys
- Intuitive User Interface
- Customized Home Page & Favorites
- Multi-functional Control switches between volume & channels in Conventional Mode or switches between volume & contacts in Trunking Mode
- Smart Key – Function Varies Depending on Applications
- PTT – Easy to Use Large Button
- Programmable Keys
Rugged and Durable
- Meets MIL-STD-810G, 1.2 Meter Drop Test, IP67 Standards
- Sensors: 6-Axis E-Compass, Barometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Positioning Systems: GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- Wired Connection: Accessory Pins; Wireless Connection: WLAN, NFC and BT
- Front & Rear 13MP Cameras
- Rear Camera Supports 4K HD Video
- Dual-screen for Power Saving
- Quick-View Top Screen
- Clear Information At-a-Glance From Multiple Angles
Heavy Duty Touchscreen
- Gorilla Glass – Scratch-Resistance, Anti-Impact, Anti-fingerprint and Oil Resistance
- Industrial LCD – Service Life Over 30,000h
- Rich Features and Applications
- Digital Conventional
- Analog Conventional
- DMR Trunking
- LTE on Public or Private Networks
- Text Message
- Status Message
- Clarity Transmission
- Data Query
- Group Call
- Private Call
- All Call
- Broadcast Call
- Emergency Call
- Public Phone Call
- PSTN/PABX Call
- Alert Call
- Remote Monitor
- Priority Interrupt
- Call Queuing
- Call Priority
- Microphone Gain Control
- Audio Feedback Suppression
- Microphone Path Set
- Speaker Path Set
- Three-Band Equalizer
- Emergency Alarm
- Radio Check
- Man Down
- Lone Worker
- Over-the-Air Encryption
- Analog Scrambler
- Scan and Roaming
- Covert Mode
- Sound Recorder
Smart Mobile Device Management
- Running on a PC, Smart MDM collects and stores digital evidence from the RVMs via Multi-Unit Charger. With intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), you can review, manage, and share data simply and efficiently.
- Comprehensively manage the RVM devices
- Programming and upgrading the software/firmware
- Query and replay the local data
- Import and upload the data to the DEM automatically
- Clear the collected data automatically
Digital Evidence Management
- Digital Evidence Management Platform collects and stores the digital evidence on a secure network. You can tag and find data easily through a key word search. For data security, you can assign customized permissions to different users.
Centralized Data Management
- Cloud server for centralized storage with RVM automatic data upload
- System log for evidence retrieval. Classify file evidences, and correlate them with case, Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) location information
- Capable of gathering and organizing a large amount of data
- Rich interface to be compatible with other systems
Redundancy and Security
- Redundancy backup, load balancing mechanism for reliability
- User authorization for security
Systems That Work With PDC760 - TBD
Food and Feedstuffs Industry
Government and Public Safety
Metro and Railway